Registration for Halyards Cannon Rocks Kiteboarding Classic 2013
1. I acknowledge that kiteboarding is an action sport and activity involving travel in three dimensions and such activity is subject to mishap and even injury.
2. I hereby release and discharge Cannon Rocks Kiting Adventures and their officers,directors,elected,officials,agents,employees,instructors and sponsors (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, demands or causes of action that I may hereafter have for injuries, disability, death or damages arising out of my participation in the CANNON ROCKS KITEBOARDING CLASSIC, including but not limited to, losses caused by the negligence of the Released Parties.
3. I understand and acknowledge that kiteboarding activities have inherent dangers that no amount of care, caution, instruction, or expertise can totally eliminate. I EXPRSSLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY SUSTAINED WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE CANNON ROCKS KITEBOARDING CLASSIC KITESURFING COMPETITION OR RELATED ACTIVITIES WHETER OR NOT CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
4. I further agree that I WILL NOT SUE OR MAKE A CLAIM against the Released Parties for damages or other losses sustained as a result of my participation in the CANNON ROCKS KITEBOARDING CLASSIC Kitesurfing competition or related activities.
5. I also agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS from all claims, judgments, and costs, including attorney’s fees, incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of my participation in the CANNON ROCKS KITEBOARDING CLASSIC kitesurfing competition and related activities.
6. I will take full responsibility for, and hold harmless the released Parties for any injury that I may suffer or inflict upon others or their property as a result in my engaging in the CANNON ROCKS KITEBOARDING CLASSIC Kitesurfing Competition or related activities.
7. I agree that I will operate my kiteboarding equipment in a reasonable and safe manner so as to not endanger the lives of persons or property of any individual.
8. I further represent that I am at least 18 years of age or that as the parent or legal guardian I waive and release any and all legal rights that may accrue to me or my minor child as the result of any injury that my son or daughter (minor) may suffer while engaging in the CANNON ROCKS KITEBOARDING CLASSIC Kitesurfing Competition.
9. I hereby Expressly recognize that this release of liability, waiver of legal rights and assumption of risk is a contract pursuant to which I have released any and all claims against the released parties resulting from my participation in the CRKC Kitesurfing Competition and related activities including any claims by the negligence of the Released Parties
R 250 will be payable on collection of Tshirt and hamper at the contest registration station.
Please fill out all required fields